As the owner of an industrial or commercial facility, your motto is; Safety first.
Seeing as your premises must function under huge operational demands, challenging environments and witnesses tremendous amounts of foot traffic, accidents do occur from time to time. However, these can prove to be quite costly in terms of worker-related compensations.
The solution is simple as it is affordable; Anti-slip stair covers for your GTA business.
This, of course, begs the question; What are Anti-slip stair covers? When treading on a slick surface, there isn’t much traction to rely on. The hazards of slipping and sustaining an injury are huge. When you lose your footing on a stair, there is neither room nor time to regain your footing before an accident ensues.
Anti-Slip stair covers are a great way to mitigate this scenario. They have the right base, grit, and size to provide adequate coverage to each step. Because of the traction they offer, optimal footing can be achieved in dangerous locations where surfaces are naturally moist, oily, wet and slippery.
Canadian Summers Are Plagued With Rainstorms and High Humidity Levels
This is a recipe for some unwelcome accidents on your premises. With intermittent showers and high humidity levels during the summer, surfaces are bound to attract moisture as well.
These situations are worsened when there are spills – causing the floor space to offer little to no traction whatsoever. The solution is to reach for a product that meets stringent safety codes. Safeguard® Hi-Traction® Anti-Slip Step Covers are just such a solution that meet the standards laid down by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What are the benefits of Anti-slip stair covers? These are wide as they are varied. You’ll find that these covers never fall short on delivering to your expectations. Safeguard® Hi-Traction® Anti-Slip Step Covers;
- Are Durable, resists warping, swelling and stretching
- Provide superior gritted anti-slip surfaces in coarse and medium textures
- Combine base, grit, and size to provide the optimal footing
- Offer a range of colours to suit the decor and ambiance; you can even use different tones to create a contrast between the leading edge and the rear of the stair
- Use a non-load bearing base of FRP fiberglass, galvanized steel, or stainless steel
- Are totally corrosion resistant
- All orders are customized to meet your precise configurations, sizing and degree of grip required for your specific environment
- Are already cut and drilled with correct fasteners so that installation is very simple
- Optional low-voltage heaters to melt snow and ice without the need for a shovel or chemicals
- Glow in the dark options to provide greater visibility and footing
- Meet stringent safety standards, making them ideal for even the most hazardous locations, like oil rigs and military fleets
Eliminate Workplace Slips and Falls With One Simple Installation
NEX Industrial offers high-quality, corrosion-free covers that are ideal for indoor and outdoor spaces. And when you keep your employees safe, everyone benefits from a productive and stimulating work environment.