Why should you bother?…
- Abide by Ministry requirements
- Keep equipment lubricated, adjusted and working as required
- Reduce unexpected breakdowns / loss of productivity
- Be aware of minor deficiencies before they cause major issues
- Safety of employees and customers
- Employee morale
- Security of your building and goods
What equipment should be inspected?…
- All types of Overhead-doors (sectional, high-speed, vinyl, rolling steel)
- (Fire doors must be inspected & drop-tested annually)
- Pedestrian Doors (metal, glass-aluminum, fire-rated)
- Air-Barriers / Curtains
- Loading Docks, Seals/Shelters, Bumpers, Canopies
- Vehicle Restraints (including wheel-chocks)
- Security Gates & Fencing
- Barrier- arms
- Electric Operators, motors, sensors, loops, traffic-lights and related automation & devices
How Often Should PMI’s be done?…
- How many shifts per day?
- How many days per week?
- How much traffic per shift, per day?
- Frequency? Usage? Demand?
Due to Canadian weather and to support due-diligence, we recommend 2 x annually, but based on the requirements specific to your business, the frequency could be quarterly, or even monthly in extreme circumstances.
PMIs are a simple, cost-effective solution that keeps your business in tune…
“Click here” to schedule a meeting to discuss your options.
Why Nex Industrial?…
- Dependable focus on Customer Service
- Qualified / Industry-trained Technicians
- Preferred Rates for PMI Customers
- Appreciative Long-term Partners
- Complete Industry Solutions…
- From Design to Conception
- From Construction to Satisfaction