With entry and exit points being crucial to your building, you will want to fit them with doors that are not only industrial-grade, but also energy-efficient and come with a finish that properly matches your building’s design. Glass aluminum doors are an ideal solution for professional entry and exit, as these deliver seamless functionality and automatic safety features.
What are Glass Aluminum Doors?
Easily the most common pedestrian or entrance doors in commercial and industrial buildings in the GTA.. Glass Aluminum Doors come in a variety of designs, materials, and sizes that suit your industry requirements, as well as your building’s overall aesthetics and finish.
Accessible Entry and Exit Solutions
Glass aluminum doors also meet the accessibility standards set in the Access for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). At NEX Industrial, we can meet these requirements and include options on entrance doors and washroom doors that need automation. We can also update existing doors with an automatic opener so they comply with the new standards for accessibility laws.
Additionally, here are some key factors to consider when looking for glass aluminum doors:
- Cost efficiency – glass aluminum doors are affordable, while providing increased resale value due to their contemporary appearance;
- Durability – Not only are they able to withstand constant daily abuse, the are sustainable under harsh weather conditions, these doors are resistant to stains and salt damage;
- Energy efficiency – these doors allow sunlight to enter the facility’s environment without causing excessive heating that necessitates cooling functions. This is made possible through the use of an installed thermal break that reduces heat or cold transferring through the door’s frame;
- Low maintenance – the durability of these industrial doors allow you to cut back on repair and maintenance costs incurred through material wear, cracks or rust;
- Variety of Designs – glass aluminum doors can be customized according to your desired shape and design they allow for maximum flexibility, along with finishing options that include powder coating, pearl, metallic, and timber, among others. This way, the doors blend well into your building’s overall aesthetic.
Glass Aluminum Door Installation Process
At NEX Industrial, we take the following steps to ensure that you choose the right glass aluminum doors according to your needs and preferences; plan the installation; and smoothly orchestrate the project:
- Evaluation – we start by identifying your goals for installing these smart, new entry and exit solutions, allowing us to recommend the best type,style and options to suit.
- Proposal – because each facility has unique needs, we provide you with a complete solution with options to suit your location, space, and budget. This includes timelines for the manufacture, the installation, and the expectations from start to finish, providing both purchase and lease options.
- Installation – starting with a forecasted schedule, we work with you to ensure a smooth installation process and transition, with minimal interruption.
- Satisfaction – we ensure your complete satisfaction in our product and installation process and make sure that all your expectations are met.