Keeping your equipment and overhead doors in the GTA regularly maintained and inspected will not only give you peace-of-mind knowing you are preventing the need for constant repairs, or a complete breakdown – it ensures that your equipment will continue to operate as it should, safely and efficiently. Save yourself from long-term aggravation down the road with a preventative maintenance inspection.
Our Preventative Maintenance Programs (PMP) are based on our clients’ specific needs to ensure they are benefiting the most out of their equipment investment. Keep reading to learn more.
Why opt for preventive maintenance?
- Abide by Ministry requirements
- Keep equipment lubricated, adjusted and working as required
- Reduce unexpected breakdowns / loss of productivity
- Be aware of minor deficiencies before they cause major issues
- Safety of employees and customers
- Employee morale
- Security of your building and goods
What equipment should be inspected?
- All types of Overhead-doors (sectional, high-speed, vinyl, rolling steel)
(Fire doors must be inspected & drop-tested annually)
- Pedestrian Doors (metal, glass-aluminum, fire-rated)
- Air-Barriers / Curtains
- Loading Docks, Seals/Shelters, Bumpers, Canopies
- Vehicle Restraints (including wheel-chocks)
- Security Gates & Fencing
- Barrier- arms
- Electric Operators, motors, sensors, loops, traffic-lights and related automation & devices
How Often Should PMI’s be done?
We recommend having a preventative maintenance inspection twice a year, though this will also depend on the following:
- How many shifts per day?
- How many days per week?
- How much traffic per shift, per day?
Due to Canadian weather and to support due-diligence, we recommend a PM inspection twice annually, but based on the requirements specific to your business, the frequency could be quarterly, or even monthly in extreme circumstances.
Why Nex Industrial?
- Dependable focus on Customer Service
- Qualified / Industry-trained Technicians
- Preferred Rates for PMI Customers
- Appreciative Long-term Partners
- Complete Industry Solutions…
- From Design to Conception
- From Construction to Satisfaction