When you operate an industrial facility, the sheer amount of foot traffic and heavy-duty operations require careful protocol in place. You have to put safety at the very forefront. Anti-slip safety should be one of your top priorities.
Anti-slip covers in the GTA have completely revolutionized workplace safety and productivity. These can be applied over stairs, ladder rungs and walkways to avert slip-and-fall mishaps. Certain industries like food processing, manufacturing sites, and industrial plants are prone to such accidents.
During the fall and winter, particularly, with heavy rains, snowstorms and hail, surface moisture is bound to be more prevalent. Poor safety can cause employee attrition, downtime and even ladle frustrating lawsuits onto your plate.
Excellent Materials For Excellent Performance
Safeguard® slip-proof walk-on covers are a valuable addition to any facility. They are constructed using a range of industry-proven components for optimal performance;
- Lightweight, impact-resistant and affordable ⅛ Pultruded Fiberglass
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- 1mm thin-profile Molded Fiberglass
- Heavy-duty marine-grade aluminum
Benefits of Slip-Resistant Walkway Covers
What are the benefits of slip-resistant covers? Safeguard® Anti-slip walkways covers can do so much to offset these instances. Here are just some of the benefits they reap;
- Hi-Traction and HiGlo-Traction covers create a slip-resistant surface and help your workers, customers, and occupants avoid accidents.
- These covers are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications regardless of how challenging the environment is.
- These are impact- and corrosion-resistant, meaning they can even withstand hashers climates, even saltwater environments.
- Retrofit covers are prefabricated to easily fit over existing surfaces such as wood, metal, concrete, brick, stone and more.
- The installation process is painless given that these can be secured in place permanently either with adhesives or mechanical fasteners.
- There is no downtime after the installation as these can be immediately walked on without stopping the workflow process.
- Flexibility is key; these covers are available in a wide array of shapes, colours, and sizes to suit every visual preference possible.
- These covers are great no matter the application; wooden decks, marine facilities, bridges, railway surfaces, and walkways.
- The long-lasting FRP base combats swelling, warping or stretching.
- Safeguard® covers are very affordable and durable as opposed to other poorly constructed temporary covers that have to be changed every 3 months or so.
- Being USDA approved, these are also suited for food and beverage processing plants. They can withstand the stringent cleaning and sanitation tactics that occur in greasy conditions.
- Safeguard® covers are constructed to the highest standards of engineering excellence and abide by all major federal safety codes.
Worried About The Ice During Winter? Safeguard® Covers Offer Heat Traction!
In Canada, if you fail to plan for the winter, then you plan to fail. Ignoring the hazards of the snow isn’t a wise course of action. Slip-and-fall accidents increase by 48% during the colder months. You need a product that can tackle this head-on and keep your employees safe and operations running smoothly.
Safeguard® Heat Traction™ keeps all paths safe and ice-free all winter long. You won’t have to resort to harsh chemicals or bothersome shoveling to keep your walkways snow- and ice-free.
The low-voltage heaters improve safety and reduce liabilities, not to mention, these also drastically bring down operation costs. These covers comply with OSHA and ADA anti-slip protocol and can easily be applied to concrete or wood. Because we place great importance on visual flexibility, you can customize the shape, colour, and size of the product.
These covers are also ideal for wheelchair ramps to offset the hazards of icy conditions. Heat Traction™ can perform as a standalone component or paired together up to 13amps on a single unit.
When plugged into a 120V outlet, they are able to produce enough heat to melt 2” or 5 centimeters every hour. Additionally, each of these covers comes with a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter for added safety.
Don’t Skimp on Safety!
Turn to Anti-Slip Walkway Covers to get the Job Done Right!
NEX Industrial offers high-quality, corrosion-free covers that are ideal for indoor and outdoor spaces. And when you keep your employees safe, everyone benefits from a productive and stimulating work environment.
Contact us to find out which covers are ideal for you!